Thursday, July 9, 2009

New ways to connect with us!

Hello everyone! SOOOOO -- I have not kept up with this blog & I'm so sorry. I have created a family website where you can view updates, pics, etc. It even has an event calendar & links to our fav sites... It's pretty cool! We will keep it updated regularly, so please check it out. (I'm phasing out this blog & will no longer be using it pretty soon.) You can become a follower, receieve email updates, & even order your own pics from the site. I really like it much better.

www.sillybrothers.shutterfly.com

Also, if you have a moment please check out the website that I personally created (thank you, thank you very much) for the Parents Group that I'm involved in for Gavin's school's Gifted Program.

www.apex.community.officelive.com


And finally.... I have joined Facebook! So, if you'd like to keep in touch that way, here you go:


Love to all!!!! Happy Summer 2009! :O)




No comments: